Core level service, analysing the story’s characters and structure.
Intensive telephone/Skype discussion of up to two hours, based on your four/five page ( up to 2,000 words) step outline.
Successful writers tend to spend most of their time in this stage. Almost all failed writers underestimate or just skip this stage. Character is structure – and vice versa.
– breaking down your story into scenes and relevant plot points
– mapping out the journeys of the Hero and main characters
– identifying and sharpening the key turning points
– testing whether the script holds enough dramatic material
– keeping the protagonist on screen and on track
– preparing the next draft screenplay
– ten working days from receipt of synopsis and payment.
– payment in full prior to commencement of the phone consultation.
– methods accepted: PayPal, Direct Transfer, Bank Cheque, Credit Card(**)
– discount for follow-ups or in conjunction with other services (within one month).
(*) Estimated, based on past experience.
(**) Processing fee may apply.