Here’s our weekly selection from the blogosphere.
Keep informed by following me on Twitter (bottom of left sidebar).
And don’t forget you can subscribe to our posts so you don’t miss any of this, ever.
- Bill Martell celebrates 50 years of NORTH BY NORTH WEST
- Take some time out at film school with Mystery Man
- Download American Beauty and Chinatown screenplays.
- How to make a Charlie Kaufman movie (if you really wanted)
- A movie is ultimately made in the edit. Why not write for the edit
- How to sell? Here’s the answer. Or rather: 101 answers.
- Pitch to yourself! After all, you are your worst critic.
- Did you ever stop to think the villian thinks he’s the good guy?
- Dropping product names, okay?
- Your first draft always sucks. Finish what you started.
- Where Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer went wrong, so wrong
- Pixar writer/director Pete Docter: “A completely messy hodgepodge”
- How to write for editors: the last rewriters of the show.
With thanks to Sol.