Here’s our weekly selection from the blogosphere. Feel free to recommend anything or give your feedback in the Questions and Comments below.
And don’t forget you can subscribe to our posts so you don’t miss any of this, ever.
- Chris keeps making screenwriting headlines.
- UNK says it’s your duty to move us. Emotions, you know?
- Forget about A-cast. Story does a better job (& cheaper).
- Hollywood messes with our myths. Or does it?
- Download the scripts for Invictus and The Lovely Bones.
- Orson Welles didn’t like Rosebud. Who cares. We did…
- The Hollywood Roaster on The Black List (The Funny Dept.)
- 7 rules to survive in animation (via Alex Epstein)
- Avatar: “Not another teen movie,” says Emily Blake.
- Screenplay of MISSING, the first movie to ever change my life.
- Both August and Mazin criticise Reeves. Blake says “be nice”.
- Paranormal Activity on your iPhone
- One more Batman for Christopher Nolan.
COMING SOON to the Story Department:
- Sol’s Polls – A weekly poll on screenwriting & filmmaking (Jan ’10)
- Story Dept – New look (Jan ’10; email me if you can’t wait)