Here’s my weekly selection from the blogosphere. Feel free to recommend anything or give your feedback in the Questions and Comments below.
And don’t forget you can subscribe to our posts so you don’t miss any of this, ever.
- So what’s happening with the Star Trek sequel?
- And Transformers 3? Same guys speak.
- So you CAN work in your sleep!
- Larry Kasdan plays Jedi mind tricks on Hollywood
- To Series or Stand alone?
- Pitch Panel Notes from Bill Martell at Raindance
- Applying fear, the key to writing a thriller
- Manager vs. Agent, Who will get you the gig?
- Script Sell: Unique, Useful, Urgent, & Ultra-specific
- Sokoloff (and Terry Rossio) on High Concept
- Charlie Kaufman’s future for film: more and more Batman
- Have you actually seen the Godfather?
- Great scripts for download: Zombieland and Serious Man
- Just in case you’d missed this South Park Movie memo
COMING SOON to the Story Department:
- Daily report on the Screenwriting Expo
- Structural breakdown of THE UNTOUCHABLES
- Paul Gulino: Screenwriting, the Deadline Approach.