“For over twenty years now, Final Draft has shown itself to be the most vital tool available to the screenwriter. Version 10 takes an already superb architecture on to even higher levels, allowing new and very practical ways to organize your workflow. This is not surprising, as FD has consistently strived to innovate and address the concerns of writers working in film.”
Todd Field — Three-time Academy Award® nominated Writer/Director In the Bedroom, Little Children
Final Draft: The Industry Standard
- The number-one selling screenwriting software in the world
- Over 100 templates that format and paginate screenplays, teleplays and stage plays
- Scripts on Windows, Macintosh, or in the Final Draft Writer® app for iPad look exactly the same
Final Draft: The Choice of Professionals
- Industry giants such as James Cameron, JJ Abrams, and Aaron Sorkin recommend using Final Draft to write your screenplay
- The market leader and a preferred file format of the Writers Guild of America West Online Script Registration
- The proud recipient of a 2013 Primetime Engineering Emmy® Award
Final Draft 10 is a new ball game, with useful, powerful and stable pre-scripting tools and the best collaboration feature on the market There are a few options that I hope appear in 10.1: more colours and a snap-to-grid in the Beat Board would be useful, as would hyperlinks and the ability to past graphics, and extending the collaboration capability to the Beat Board will double its usefulness.
-Ian Hart, Screenwriter
Ordering a legitimate, fully licensed download from us means you get a great price AND you support our work through The Story Dept. blog. Thank you.
Be sure to return to this site after your purchase to create your login and password by clicking here: