Comprehensive script and story feedback on a script of up to 15 pages.
Feedback on story, style and format plus detailed comments on individual scenes in your film script. These are discussed during a telephone consultation of one hour. The phone session includes an optional audio recording which you can download or play as an mp3. Upon request, you will get recommendations for the next draft or a development strategy to final draft / production.
– to make sure the story delivers on the logline
– to check if your scenes contain plot points
– to visualise, externalise the character journey
– to bring clarity, concision and colour in the writing
– to improve dialogue where necessary
How it works…
Step 1: make payment
– fee: $180 (request your $25 discount code for follow-ups)
– methods accepted: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card(**)
Step 2: send your screenplay
Email your script to Karel together with a logline & one paragraph synopsis if you have them. Include your Skype ID (*).
Step 3: schedule the Skype session
Karel will get in touch via email to propose a few dates and times for the session.
These will most likely fall within 7am and 7pm Sydney time.
Step 4: let’s talk about your script!
On the day, Karel will call you at the designated time. He will record the session and send you a download link, so you don’t need to frantically note everything down. (**)
(*) Customers in the US without a Skype account can call in to (310) 928 1111.
Customers in Australia without Skype account can call in to (02) 6176 1222.
(**) The call recording is not a contractual item. No claims are accepted for failure to deliver.
That said, in five years and hundreds of calls, only one recording failed.