Comprehensive script and story feedback on a script of up to 15 pages.
Feedback on story, style and format plus detailed comments on individual scenes in your film script. These are discussed during a telephone or video consultation of one hour. The phone session includes an optional audio recording which you can download or play as an audio file (mp3/m4a). Upon request, you will get recommendations for the next draft or a development strategy to final draft / production.
– to make sure the story delivers on the logline
– to check if your scenes contain plot points
– to visualise, externalise the character journey
– to bring clarity, concision and colour in the writing
– to improve dialogue where necessary
How it works…
Step 1: make payment
– fee: $179 (request your $25 discount code for follow-ups)
– methods accepted: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Credit Card(**)
Step 2: send your screenplay
Email your script to Karel together with a logline & one paragraph synopsis if you have them. Include your Skype ID (*).
Step 3: schedule the video conference (Zoom/Skype).
Karel will get in touch via email to propose a few dates and times for the session.
These will most likely fall within 7am and 7pm Sydney time.
Step 4: let’s talk about your script!
On the day, Karel will call you at the designated time. He will record the session and send you a download link, so you don’t need to frantically note everything down. (**)
(*) Customers in the US can call in to (310) 928 1111.
Customers in Australia can call in to (02) 6176 1222.
(**) The recording is not a contractual item. No claims are accepted for failure to deliver.
That said, in ten years and hundreds of calls, only one recording failed.